Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Demons&Angels

yes i've heard them.
i got scared.
i felt the fear.
i saw saw them...
the cold beings....
no....
not beings...
but demons...
demons of hell...

But that's not all.

I knew something else
I felt the warm touch.
Knew the safety.
Felt the love.
Saw the glow...
The form...
The being...
Of an angel...
Angels of heaven.

But I'm Torn.

Demons haunt me.
Angels save me.
They both know me.
I hear them both.
But...evil is overpowering...
And i'm falling into a dark place.
Demons are more closer to view.
I'm more than scared.
More than frightened.

But it wont end.

Dark is overpowering everything.
I try to listen.
But the demonic whispers...
Come louder than anything.
I don't want this.
This fear swelling up inside me.
I don't want to lose myself into this.
I don't want to cry in this agony.

It's not all the same. I do not choose Evil. I choose Good. Yet, Evil is so much closer to me than good is.

No comments:

Post a Comment