Tuesday, February 1, 2011

When Truth Comes To Reality

When truth comes to reality.
Yes we are all the same.
But with this.
It's different.
This isn't like me.


To cut things short.
To fallow my heart.
To listen within.
But times are changing,
and the tides coming in.


It's like seeing myself in a different perspective.
Am I getting wiser?
Or am I still the same?
How can I even tell?
I can't.


So what is there left to say?
Left to do?
Live a life not knowing when to stop & go.
Keep the pain in and hidden?
Do what I need to live the life I want?


There's only one person who can answer these questions.
Me. Through the years I grow apart from myself and the past.
And that's all there is to it.
I may not know where I'm going.
Or who I am inside.


But I need to spread my wings and fly.
Or i'll crash and burn to the ground.

No comments:

Post a Comment